I made the model in the picture more brighter using photoshop I edited the contrast and brightness to give it more of an eye catching effect, this made the photo drastically change and made it more appealing and eye catching to my target audience. After I done this I seen it made the picture stand out more, it also made it look more suitable for my target audience which is the main reason why I edited this photo. From doing this I made my front page more eye catching and suitable. This picture also set the colour scheme for my magazine of an electronic pink, I decided to stick to this colour scheme all through my magazine.
I edited the background from this picture so I only had the model in the photo, this is because I used this picture as a main image for my double page spread. I knew I had to edit the background out because my double page spread background was full of a collage of pictures. I also edited the pictures contrast and brightness to give it the same affect as my front page.


No comments:
Post a Comment