Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Changes

                                                                        Changes
At first the front cover of my magazine looked boring and dull. What I was planning on making was not what I ended up producing. My main colour to begin with was 'red' then I changed the colour scheme do a light pinky/red. This made me magazine look way more affective than what it did before. So my whole magazine looked different from what I wanted it to look like when I first started designing it. However, the changes I made made my magazine look 10x better than my original plan. 

I first decided that my contents page was just going to have a few pictures. When I started to design this I wasn't impressed with the appearance. I then developed my double page spread to have a collage in the background, I edited the pictures to be black and white, I edited the pictures to be black and white so the writing and pictures on top of the double page spread stood out, if I didn't edit the pictures then my text wouldn't have stood out more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment