Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Creating My Contents Page

Contents page

 This is what i started to make in one lesson, I thought i'd stick to the colour scheme that I have used all through my magazine. I don't like what i have created at the moment. I think the pink writing really stands out and look interesting,  it also fits in with the rest of my magazine.


This is what my contents page is going to look like. I am yet to add pictures to  my magazine. I tried to make my contents page look like the rest of my magazine. I think my magazine looks successful as it isn't dull or boring. It's full of pictures and a wide rang of colours.

This is my outcome of my contents page. I am going to change the pictures on the left hand side, I am going to replace them with pictures that I am going to create. I stayed with my colour scheme of the 'indie' looking pink. I also added it in with my page notes and along with a quote. I chose to have the quote in the colour white, this then went well with the main title at the top. I am yet to add and adjust certain things.

Final contents page!

This is so far my final outcome for my contents page,  I've decided to add all the colours i've used from my magazine all over my magazine. This means i've made my contents page full of bright colours, however it looks more eye catching which makes it appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment