I produced this whilst making my double page spread, however I decided i didn't want to use this anymore and started to make something different. I think this is too dull and doesn't fit in well with what else i'm going to produce in my music magazine, it will just look odd.
I began making a collage of all the pictures of my model, I am yet to finish. When I'm done the whole background will be in black and white pictures. I chose to do this because its different from other magazines, i still have more ideas of what i'm going to do with this.
This is my final piece finished. I chose pictures of the model and edited them to be black and white, i am yet to edit and add more. I think this looks successful because its different from what i see in other magazines. I think it fits in with my genre of being 'Indie'. This is not finished as I ran out of time. I am going to add a colourful picture over the top of the black and white, this will then make it stand out more. I decided to take these pictures over 3 weeks as I knew I wanted a collage to represent social media to represent with my teenage audience.
This is what i started to do in todays lesson. I put a pink border around the collage of pictures in the background so it wen't with my front cover image and also the main image on my double page spread. I decided to stick all to the same colour on my pages so my magazine doesn't look odd or out of place. However i decided that there was too much pink for the genre that i have chose my magazine to be.As I decided my magazine was too pink, i began changing around with fonts and colours and this was my outcome. I have still got a slight bit of pink because it goes really well together and stands out. I decided to add the colour grey, as when i was editing the background i decided to have all the pictures Grey. I think this goes well as it fits in with the background, the colours Pink and Grey also go very well together. I added a box with some 'Top Questions' as I thought it will give the magazine more attention. There is more text than before and I think this makes my magazine successful because now my target audience have more to read about. I started by asking questions that aren't anything to do with the interview, but more personal questions that the viewers will want to know.





No comments:
Post a Comment