Interview with Leonie
Interviewer: Hello Leonie, how are you
feeling?
Leonie: yeah I’m good, thanks for having me.
Interviewer- who personally signed you? You
have seemed to make it big and you’re now worldwide!
Leonie- yeah *laughs * well, Simon
Cowell was a close friend of mine I met him through X Factor, he gave me a
chance and I was so grateful I know if I wanted to make it in the music
industry he was the man to go too, and I’m where I am now because of Simon
Cowell..
Interviewer: When you did your tour did
anything gross happen on the bus with your other band mates?
Leonie: ha-ha, um yeah.. My friend jack was
asleep and we put loads of disgusting things around him so in the night he’d
roll all over in it, we put like, beans and egg right next to his head..
Touring was amazing I will never forget it! Thank you to my fans that got me
this far
Interviewer: what happens on tour stays on
tour! I heard you’re recently making a
new album and you are filming it in an exotic country.
Leonie: so true *sniggers * yeah well as
my previous albums have been based in England I was to give something a little
different to my fans
Interviewer: is this a new change for you?
Leonie: I wouldn’t say change, more like
bringing something new to the table. I don’t want people to get bored of my
music so it’s good to have a twist in it somewhere! Keeps the music more alive.
Interviewer: as a star fans want to know the
inside and out of your personal life, do you have any bad habits?
Leonie: um of course ha-ha, I have a few.. One
would be when I get hyper I start to speak in different accents, I do an
amazing welsh accent. I also bite my nails all the time, my mum still tells me
off.
Interviewer: it seems your too busy for
relationships whilst making your music?
Leonie: music is what I do, I have time for a
man in my life, I make it work I am a very organized person.
Interviewer: does this mean you’re seeing a
man?
Leonie: maybe, but that’s all your getting.
Interviewer: Why should people buy your new
single?
Leonie- because I promise it will be worth
their time, my songs will open up to you, also its awesome its more than what
other music is at the moment there is a twist! I just would like to say thank
you to my fans for supporting me through this! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment