Thursday, 15 November 2012

My Magazine Ratecard


What I Learnt?
I learnt how to make a rate card, by doing this it has gave me more knowledge and understanding on how difficult making a magazine actually is, and how hard it is to find the information that suits your magazine. I found it hard choosing a colour scheme that isn't boring and dull, in the end I chose a black and red theme because I thought it would stand out more than just having standard colours. I put the key stats on my rate card as I think the readers will appreciate knowing how many percentage of males and females will read my magazine etc. I also decided to put in the 'circulation' so the viewers know how many copies of the magazine i am making are sold monthly. This will make the readers more interested in buying the magazine as it has sold so many copies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment