Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Logo Experimentation for Level Up






What I learnt?

By doing the Logo experimentation I learnt what font I will be using by experimenting around with different fonts. In the end i chose the font that stood out more, I also chose the font which I thought my target audience would enjoy more.  With the colours i still haven't chosen i thought that red would stand out more and my target audience may find it more interesting due to the fact it won't be a dull boring front cover but it will be filled with lots of different colours rather than sticking to a simple colour scheme. By doing this task I now have a better understanding on what i want to accomplish with my magazine, I have a better understanding of what I will fit in for my target audience to appreciate the magazine more.

No comments:

Post a Comment