Media Homework
In media so far I have learnt all about institution. In order by doing this I done a lot of research which helped me find points and give me more awareness and understanding about what the Music Magazine industry is actually about. By doing the research for the product I intend to make I have taught myself what the expectations of actually producing a music magazine will contain.
So far in Media Studies I am happy with what I have accomplished due to the fact I produce most of my work as well as I possibly could. So far in media I have learnt and understood what media terminology is this has helped me to complete my work with the grade I am aimed for.
By doing my research I have learnt what it takes to make a front cover of a music magazine I have learnt what the target audience will enjoy more, this has helped me to make my music magazine as I now know what sort of things I need to include in order to make a successful music magazine. I have learnt about colours and fonts which also has helped me to understand what I can make for my music magazine. Along the way in media i have found out about music magazines and what sort of things need to be included in order to make an appropriate music magazine which will help me to make an excellent music magazine and achieve my grade I need.
I have leant all about the media institution, which has helped me to develop my media coursework a lot and make it look more appealing. By doing simple tasks like, designing a school magazine has gave me more awareness about what I am going to produce later in Year 12.
Whilst being in media I have learnt more about the software on a Mac. Things like photoshop which has helped to give me more of an understanding, whilst working on things like this it helped me to make my pictures stand out more in my course work. I have tried out using key note and pages, I find these better than using things like microsoft word.
No comments:
Post a Comment